Reference Number: JO-1911-440523
Medical Affairs Dietitian
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Affairs Dietitian
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Medical Nutrition Manager to join a global pharmaceutical business. This is an exciting position working in a growing team that will have a product launch at the beginning of 2020. This role will be a hybrid position between Dietitian and MSL. This is an office-based role with the occasional field work. The successful candidate must have dietitian or nutrition experience.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with both internal and external customers and offer an extensive Medical Nutrition service
• Cross functional work with Regulatory Affairs and Marketing teams
• Networking and building exceptional relationships with KOLs
• Train and educate customers on the company and products
• Ensuring code of business conduct is applied to promotional material
• Keep up to date with the market and trends to assist with product introduction
• Attending expos and scientific meetings as the company’s representative
• Experience as a registered Dietitian
• A mixture of clinical and pubic (NHS) dietitian experience
• Knowledge of paediatric nutrition
• Commercial experience
• The ability to make strong relationships with KOLs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Please note for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
If the above is of interest, please call +44 (0) 1189 594 990 or email Tim.Christie@clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Specialist permanent Medical Affairs staffing within the UK for Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3-star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.