Reference Number: JO-2107-472640
Medical Science Liaison
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison – Cardiology
Salary: Competitive package
Are you an MSL with 2+ years experience, looking for a role within a leading Biopharmaceutical company specialising in Cardiovascular treatments?
We are excited to be working the MSL position covering the UK, and are looking for driven MSL’s to become the face of our client’s company and engage with healthcare providers to provide scientific and medical information.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Enhancing the company’s image as an advocate of medical advancement using your knowledge of product, disease state and product pipeline.
- Maintaining a clinical knowledge of treatment trends including current strategies as well as maintaining knowledge of competitors.
- Participate in medical education for healthcare professionals through presentations in medical meetings.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
Requirements to apply:
- 2+ years experience as an MSL
- Life Science degree (PhD, PharmD or MD degree)
- Cardiology experience (particularly in Lipid/Diabetes) strongly preferred.
- Credibility with Clinician & Health System personnel KOL’s
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now – or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV to discuss further..