Reference Number: JO-2105-468803
Medical Science Liaison
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Science Liaison – Mid-Central
Location: Ohio, Michigan or Pennsylvania. Will consider Kentucky, Virginia & Indiana.
Salary: Up to $180,000 basic depending on experience with competitive package included
An exciting chance to become an MSL at a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company has become available! The company in question have made some interesting advancements within cardiovascular therapeutics and received FDA approval for a drug that is the first of its kind and is now sold across multiple countries. They currently employ around 1000 individuals spanning the US, UK and Europe and have received sizable funding within the 30 years that they have been in operation.
The company are looking to add an experienced MSL to their team to act as a field-based educator and to be the bridge between the healthcare industry, thought leaders and healthcare professionals within cardiometabolic diseases.
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining peer-level relationships with scientific leaders, investigators, payors and speakers.
- Documenting interactions with thought leaders.
- Medically educating HCP through presentations to enhance product knowledge, disease state education and other relevant medical information covering the companies products or associated therapeutics as well as being proactive in response to unsolicited requests.
- Identify regional opportunities and needs that may be addressed via communication of medical, scientific and health economic information.
- Stays up to date with scientific literature and attends relevant scientific workshops, symposia and CME events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working as an MSL – ideally within cardiometabolic diseases, lipidology or nephrology.
- Ideally located within Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Will consider Kentucky, Virginia and Indiana.
- Able to give comprehensive and professional scientific presentations.
- Comfortable with high levels of travel – expected between 50 – 75% including overnight stays and/or weekend travel.
- Understands compliance regulations/requirements/guidelines that govern the MSL position.
Contact/How to Learn More:
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to discuss this role in more detail – please email your CV to email@example.com to set up a call and discuss further.
CPL Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
For additional vacancies please click the link below: