Reference Number: JO-2102-461923
Medical Science Liaison
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Science Liaison Maladie Rare et Orpheline
Permanent | Remote
Territory: France (National) De prfrence bas Paris
Highly Competitive Annual Salary + Benefits
Our client is a pioneer in developing therapies for Rare and Orphan disease patients. A Global business that has had recent success in registering a new therapy for an unmet need in the European (spcifiquement sur le march Franais).
This Medical Science Liaison role will call on a professional who has advanced experience working with Rare Diseases, their KOLs/Thought Leaders, Patient Organisations, and other Healthcare professionals to ensure the product success in the French market.
Please Note – Prior MSL/Medical Affairs experience, especially in Rare/Orphan/Genetic Disease with an Early Use or ATU (Temporary Use Authorisation) program.
– Engagement and Mapping of the KOLs/ Advisory Boards evaluating their scientific and medical input.
– Collaborate with scientific and other colleagues to provide additional insight and evidence generation.
– Build relationships internally and externally based on scientific/medical information exchange
– Working cross-functionally with sales, clinical operations, medical affairs, and market access teams.
– Training and mentoring some junior team members.
You will need:
– A Science, Medical, Pharmacy related qualification or relevant degree (PhD, PharmD, MD or BSc)
– Experience in a customer-facing role in Pharma.
– Knowledge & Application of local regulatory and industry guidelines and requirements.
– Travel 60% (France only)