Reference Number: JO-2004-449409
Microbiology Assistant Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West London
Salary up to £45K
Are you an experienced Microbiologist who has supervised or led teams? Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a growing business in the pharmaceutical industry?
A leading business within the pharmaceutical industry based in West London are looking to bring on board a Microbiology Assistant Manager who will lead teams across Microbiology and QC Chemistry.
– Manage the QC Microbiology laboratory and raw material team
– Ensure the provision of a compliant, on time testing service to the site
– Develop and maintain quality systems for QC, including specialized training and microbiological specifications for environmental monitoring, utilities, raw materials, components, in-process and finished product.
– Maintain expertise in current pharmaceutical microbiology topics and regulations
– Extensive experience working within microbiology in a pharmaceutical setting
– Experience of leading or supervising a team
– Strong technical expertise in the microbiology field
If this sounds like an ideal next step, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kimberley on 07900981267.