Reference Number: JO-2309-523244
Microbiology Laboratory Analyst
Rate: £23,000 – 25,000
Job Type: Contract
Microbiology Lab Analyst
FTC till 1st April 2024
£25,000 per annum (plus shift allowance as this role is 24/7: 12-hour shifts, 6am to and 6pm to 6am, 4 on 4 off)
CPL are recruiting for a Microbiology Lab Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join an established research and development company focusing in the development and manufacture of plasma proteins.
• Perform a wide variety of microbiological tests and environmental sampling in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, Client policies and GMP.
• To read, collate, report and archive results using defined documentation and computer systems.
• Ensure equipment used is clean, calibrated and maintained.
• Responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples and contribute to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
• Promptly report any deviations, out-of-specification / limits results. To assist where required with investigations.
• To operate a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS).
• To make recommendations for documentation revision.
• Observe laboratory health and safety instructions regarding the use of personal protective clothing and equipment, and contribute to the development and improvement of safer working practices. To assist in generating risk assessments.
• To organise own assigned working activities. To be responsible for reporting issues or delays to laboratory management.
• Assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
• Participate in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources.
For more information please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com