Reference Number: JO-2305-515547
MSL – Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
MSL – Oncology
Location: South/South West
Benefits: car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Are you an experienced MSL with Oncology experience?
Are you passionate about Oncology and patients?
Do you want to work for an innovative and exciting business?
Cpl Life Sciences are currently partnered with a medium sized pharmaceutical company who are currently seeking an MSL with expertise in Oncology.
This role will see you being integral in the exchange of scientific information on a peer to peer basis with Key Opinion Leaders. The Medical Science Liaison is responsible for becoming a technical and clinical expert this specific product and its related clinical areas and competitors.
Please note: you must be an experienced MSL in the UK.
– PhD by background
– Current MSL experience
– Experience in Oncology either within your Pharmaceutical career or prior
– High level of commercial acumen with excellent communication skills
– Serve as the Oncology expert and knowledge of medicines, patient treatment trends, clinical trials, scientific activities and official guidelines
– Support the training department in the training of the sales teams by providing in-depth medical and scientific disease area knowledge and product information.
– Develop and maintain contacts with Key External Experts
– Serve as a contributor to Brand Plans & Strategies
– Contribute to the development of brand plans and strategies by communicating KEE insights about the disease area, unmet medical needs, and treatment patterns/guidelines
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 01189 522 799 or email email@example.com