Reference Number: JO-2402-529298
Job Type: Contract
PA/ Senior Admin Coordinator
Location: Uxbridge (Hybrid working – 3/4 days in the office)
Pay rate: Up to 50,000 per annum
Duration: 12 months initially
This position provides administrative support and coordination, whilst also necessitating advanced knowledge developed on the job, problem solving. This role requires the incumbent to consistently exercise considerable judgement and initiative. Demonstrates a general understanding of the business and works under general guidance.
Essential Functions required for the job. List both technical and managerial requirements if applicable.
• Anticipates the needs of leaders and teams in order to manage and problem solve all logistics.
• Responsible for submitting requisitions and tracking department purchase order requests and may coordinate broader department expenses.
• Coordinates multiple administrative workflows within the department to streamline increasingly complex processes.
• Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact across all levels of employees and management while maintaining confidentiality. Ability to understand departmental and/or leader priorities and adjust work accordingly while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactively manages calendars using basic understanding of the priorities of those they support. Ability to anticipate the needs of leaders and teams in order to manage and problem solve all logistics.
• Acts as the point person responsible for coordinating logistics of internal/external meetings. May also be responsible for collaborating with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement to manage and negotiate contracts for off-site meetings as well as managing meeting/event budgets within approval limit. May be responsible for coordination of completed agendas and may be responsible for coordinating final slides and distribution. Makes catering recommendations for meetings and events scheduled over meal periods. Where applicable, assists employees and guests with travel and expense reports.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of company policies procedures and resources and can advise team members as needed. Actively manages department contact lists/org charts. Manages and updates content on department SharePoint sites and/or RON pages.
• Responsible for anticipating and coordinating office supplies to maintain budgets. Responsible for submitting requisitions and tracking department purchase order requests and may coordinate broader department expenses.
• Acts as a point person for all new employees within the department(s), coordination with IT, Facilities, and Procurement. Coordinates with space planning for new hires or other space needs.
• Coordinates multiple administrative workflows within the department to streamline increasingly complex processes. Makes recommendations for solutions to issues.
• Provides backup support and coverage for other administrative coordinators, and UK Office Manager.