Reference Number: JO-2004-448786
Part Qualified Accountant
Rate: £30,000 – 40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Part Qualified Accountant – Fast Growth Life Sciences
Location: North West Wiltshire
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 DOE + Bonus
An outstanding opportunity at an established, but growing Life Sciences business with over €10 billion in sales. This is a great role, looking for a multitalented and driven Accountant to challenge themselves and develop within the organisation, with the aim of becoming fully qualified and moving up internally.
• Work towards continuous improvement of financial processes and enhance the role of Finance within the organisation
• Prepare monthly management and financial accounts, and produce cost centre and ad hoc reports across legal entities
• Produce monthly financial accounts and submit to the consolidation system
• Produce cost centre reports including budgets and forecasts and review with senior stakeholders
• Manage intercompany loans and interest charges and reconcile intercompany transactions across the group at month end
• Support the Divisional Financial Controller with any ad-hoc reporting or projects as required.
• Part qualified, working towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
• Previous experience in the preparation of month end accounts and management reporting
• Strong Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables .
• A can do attitude and a willingness to take on other activities when required
This role would suit someone looking for that step up, with long term aspirations of a senior career within Finance at a fantastic organisation.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Drew via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.