Reference Number: JO-2305-515558
Job Type: Permanent
6 month contract – Hybrid
up to £17.99 per hour
Do you want to be a part of a global Pharmaceutical company?
A well respected pharmaceutical company are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for an accurate and timely payment of the salaries for employees in the responsible sites. They will be responsible and manage all payroll relevant topics concerning expats (e.g. shadow payroll) in close cooperation with internal and external partners.
• Support with the payroll of employees both in the UK and across the EMEA region, managing relationships with third party providers as required.
• Reviews and verifies payroll data, calculates overtime and other pay premiums, and enters payroll data in accordance with country regulations (e.g. withholding tax, social insurance etc.). Performs manual checks and controls.
• Perform payroll-related functions under country and local laws, including but not limited to processing new hires, termination status changes, tax changes, overtime, deductions, and attachment orders.
• Oversee maintenance of payroll records and files including but not limited to sickness and holidays and other accrued leave.
• Collect payroll, benefit information from various sources, and provide monthly payroll instructions to our payroll provider.
• Control the monthly payroll records from payroll provider and approve the payroll.
• Instructs Finance to issue payroll-related payments (salaries, taxes, social security, pension, etc.)
• Communicate with employees of all levels regarding all payroll matters, including troubleshooting of issues.
• Assists with internal, external and statutory audits as needed.
• Assists with ad hoc projects as necessary and perform any other job duties.
• Create and update payroll procedure documents. Streamline and automate current processes.
• Experience of managing payroll process in high volumes would be hugely advantageous, either in the UK or EMEA regions.
• Ability to adapt and be pro-active in order to adjust to changing requirements
• Working knowledge of end-to-end payroll processes would be advantageous
• Native or fluent language in French, German, Spanish or Dutch, with local payroll experience in any of these countries would be preferred but not essential.
• Commercial Degree: Human Resources/ Payroll