Reference Number: JO-2001-444070
Principle Researcher (FTC)
Job Type: Contract
Role: Principle Researcher
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, Competitive Pension Scheme, etc
Scientific Professionals has partnered with a large multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hatfield to search for a Principle Researcher to join the team for a 12-month contract. The facilities have been custom built to house the R&D, Manufacturing and Clinical projects, you will be based within the In-Vitro Biology function and Reporting into the Division Director. You will be an essential and key player over several drug discovery and clinical stage projects that focus on Neuro-degenerative Diseases.
As a Principle Researcher your knowledge and experience in cell-based assay development as well as having the experience to design and schedule complex biological systems will be essential.
The responsibilities will include
• Design and execute experiments to drive the drug development agenda forward
• Engage and influence internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project
targets are achieved
• Create and validate new analytical approached for cell-based assays
• Mentor and coach your team, as well as external parties towards agreed goals
This is an incredibly influential role for a Principle Researcher who is looking for an opportunity to work within a high-profile business that is on the cusp of cutting-edge science. Your passion and determination to make a difference will be key to your success.
The key requirements are
• BSc, MSc or PhD in biology, biochemistry or related
• Advanced lab-based experience
• Experience in R&D methods and processes are essential
• Strong engagement and presentation skills
If you are looking to make a difference by working for a company that places patient health as a priority, then don’t delay and apply now.
To apply for this role, please send an updated version of your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not for you, we do operate a bonus referral scheme should we go on to successfully place someone that you recommend to us so please feel free to share these details within your network.