Reference Number: JO-2308-521846
Principle RWE Scientific Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Principle RWE Scientific Research Analyst
12 month contract
£300-400 per PAYE (Flexible based on experience)
UK- Remote based
CPL Life Sciences are partnering with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies who are seeking a Principle Real World Evidence Scientist Research Analyst to support with their ongoing and new projects.
This position will be primarily responsible for the scientific and methodological aspects of RWE research projects, maximising productivity and giving technical guidance when required.
It is important to note than you will not be responsible for the programming, you should however have experience and an understand of key tools including R and SAS.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of secondary research, evidence synthesis and associated methodology techniques
• Conduct RWE studies and analysis of new approaches
• Statistical programming activities
• Oversee data management
• Update the technical analysis with RWE, epidemiology and data science field
• Supervise quality review of documentation
• Drive best practices within the RWE team
• Provide guidance on performing in-depth research and quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Present research and analysis results to stakeholders
Key skills and experience:
• Previous experience of Non-interventional studies
• Strong knowledge of RWE data sources and standards
• Technical proficiency in analytical and visualisation tools
• Statistical understanding including SAS, R, R/Shiny, Python, Tableau
• Expert in applied statistics
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Leading teams of Analyst, Data Scientists and Programmers
• Confident with liaising with internal stakeholders
• Support the wider team with innovative new projects
• Ideally experienced in wither epidemiology, biostatistics or statistics
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please apply here, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.