Reference Number: JO-2309-522280
Process Engineer Logistics
Job Type: Permanent
Exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to work in a well renowned global company within the biotech/pharma space.
As a process engineer in logistics you’ll responsible for designing, optimizing, and improving processes and systems involved in the logistics operations.
The primary focus is on streamlining and enhancing efficiency in the movement and management of goods and materials throughout the supply chain.
You will analyze and evaluate existing processes, identify areas for improvement, and develop innovative solutions to enhance productivity, reduce costs, and minimize risks. This position requires strong collaboration with multiple teams.
- Execution of the practical project work within a cGMP regulated environment.
- Propose and lead projects to ensure GMP compliance of the day warehouse.
- Lead and provide SME guidance to the Team in quality related topics.
- Lead Deviations & Changes in TrackWise. Initiation of quality issue records and lead investigations as well as corrective actions under cGMP.
- Author, review and Implementation of process related procedures (Standard operation procedures, Reports, Risk Assessments…).
- Ensure all GMP technical requirements are correctly implemented recorded an approved.
- Implement Quality Continuous Improvement strategies.
- Propose new or improved technologies to enhance quality, cost efficiencies, personnel safety and regulatory compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University or higher technical education qualification or basic technical
- Experience within a cGMP environment is desired
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Basic knowledge with ERP Systems (SAP/MES) is desired
- Ability to work according to tight and changing timelines
- Accurate working and documentation style
- Business Fluent English and German is a must
- Good team player, competence for cross-divisional cooperation
- Independent, self-reliant and structured working style
- Can do Attitude
- Good Communication skills
- High ability to work under pressure, stress resistance and flexibility
If you are interested in learning more about the role please forward your CV to Roma Aleinikav using firstname.lastname@example.org