Reference Number: JO-2110-478988
Procurement Manager – Fleet/Travel
Rate: £65,000 – 75,000
Job Type: Permanent
CPL Life Sciences has engaged with a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, who are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst – Cash Flow to join their growing Finance Team in Buckinghamshire.
Please note: You MUST have the Right to Work in the UK (no sponsorship available) and come with a minimum of 3 years recent Cash Flow Management Experience in order to be considered for this position.
Job Description Summary
The Financial Analyst will report to the PDx Cash Manager, with significant interface to the PDx finance team (Regional & Product Finance managers, Manufacturing Finance teams and Global FP&A/Cash teams).
This position will support planning, pacing, and actuals reporting for the cash flow statement, including KPI’s.
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary: Up to £60k
Company will consider working from home occasionally
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Financial Analyst, you will:
• Provide detailed variance analysis of actual cash flow results versus forecast and prior periods, including detailed analysis of working capital, and all key accounts
• Maintain key performance indicators for forecasts and actual results (DSO, DIO, DPO, Cash conversion Cycle)
• Support the closing and reporting process for Free Cash flow, including ownership of Cash Flow Adjustments.
• Ensure timely and accurate analysis to HQ in support of quarterly results and earning preparation
• Support forecasting process (i.e., Strategic plan, Budget, and short-range forecasts) for cash flow statement (direct and indirect cash flow), including input into Planning tool
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Experience working in a matrixed and global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
• Clear thinking / problem solving successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: SAP, OBIEE, Business Objects, etc.), strong Power point and Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e., pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
• Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Confidence / Assertiveness: possess influencing skills across business functions
• Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma