Reference Number: JO-2309-523397
Job Type: Permanent
Calling all Production Engineers or Manufacturing Engineers, who would like to work for a company who are market leaders and rapidly growing within the medical device industry. This role will be the perfect fit, providing a fantastic opportunity to develop your production skillset, providing engineering support to their low scale, high spec production process.
- Introduction of new production processes
- Hands-on experience of mechanical / electro-mechanical production equipment including familiarity with control and automation.
- Demonstrable logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of production engineering activities within a technically challenging environment.
- Versatility to work effectively, on a wide range of equipment and processes – both independently and as part of a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team.
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Excellent communications skills, including liaising with production teams and external suppliers.
- Cleanroom process experience.
- Attention to detail and a critical eye for product quality,
- A good degree in Engineering, Physics, or a closely related subject
- Willingness to take responsibility and drive activities,
- A self-starter able to operate on your own initiative and manage your time and workload,
- Cope well with unexpected change, flexible and calm under pressure,
- Respectful of others views, opinions and contributions,
- Collaborate effectively and actively share own knowledge,
- Display honesty and integrity at all times,
- Eager to continually learn and improve,