Reference Number: JO-2303-512224
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Keele, Newcastle
Salary: DOE – Full salary details will be provided over the phone.
My client in Stoke are looking for a production supervisor to work on a pharmaceutical/medical device production site, the site includes cleanrooms and state of the art technology. My client are growing rapidly with this role expected to be a key part of that expansion, you will be expected to bring significant management experience within a pharmaceutical or medical device production environment and build out a production team including defining success and success factors, implementing lean practices and to be an expert in pharmaceutical/medical device production.
· Oversee a team of production assistants ensuring that all are complying with safety, quality and regulatory guidelines
· Organise workflows, define success factors and ensure that all required work is carried out by your team
· Responsible for batch records review and other related reviews
· Responsible for organising quality investigations on the quality management system when required
· Responsible for conducting performance reviews with your team and provide first line management responsibility for your team
· 5 years of production experience within pharmaceutical and/or medical devices.
· Significant management experience within a production environment
· Shown ability of defining success factors
· Shown ability of implementing lean practices
If you would like to know further information surrounding this opportunity or would like to submit your CV please apply using the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.