Reference Number: JO-2307-520276
Job Type: Contract
Location: Uxbridge (Hybrid working)
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £27 per hour PAYE
Hours: 35 per week
The Team/Project Coordinator will support functions across the Medical Excellence & Policy teams by performing data entry, providing reports as required, arranging internal trainings for worldwide audiences as well as maintaining digital communications tools (internal) and driving internal meetings.
• Reports to the Associate Director, Strategy & Operations, Medical Excellence & Policy within Scientific Communications & Engagement organization.
• Ensures administrative support for MEP for day-to-day operations.
• Supports new and ongoing department projects; plans and coordinates scheduling, budgeting and facilitates project logistics, hosting clients and visitors.
• Arranges global offsite and onsite meetings, including regular staff meetings. Coordinates cross- functionally with Global and US Administrators.
• Supports MEP projects, including creating and updating timelines and communicating with Global teams and US. Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure all project information is accurate and timely.
• Schedules meetings, preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and or training materials.
• Supports on-boarding activities. In charge of welcoming of new staff/contingent workers in the Ex-US Medical team, including requesting CV, JD, set-up of office/virtual requirements, provide access to internal sites.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance and/or streamline job related processes and is responsible for arranging and conducting individual/group training sessions.
• POC for added in Vault, SharePoint and mailing group management, responsible for creating security groups, allowing access to specific colleagues or mail groups, as well as setting permissions for editing abilities.
Event Logistic Management Responsibilities
• Supporting annual events across MEP as needed.
• Supporting the MEP teams as needed on internal communication projects and/or training events and Microsoft Teams.
• Event logistic organization of MEP meetings/events, management of companies logistic & production agencies ensuring the following: registration website management, venue search, site visits, negotiation and contracting, delegate management, on-site logistics, ground transportation, meeting and dinner arrangements.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Multiple years of administrative/coordinator experience required, preferably in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with Customer Database(s) strongly preferred
• Ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and across geographies
• Ability to assess workload and prioritize projects under tight deadlines
• Familiarity with electronic referencing databases
• Ability to manage and coordinate complex projects with minimal direction