Reference Number: JO-2103-464334
Job Type: Contract
Location: West London
Contract – ASAP start
Location, Remote, client office is based in West London.
Day rate: Dependent on experience
CPL have engaged with a multinational pharmaceutical client to hire a Project Manager on contract. The key aspect of this role is that the hired candidate can work independently- it’s a unique therapy area, small team, and a candidate with experience in omnichannel management is critical.
Someone who can bring agile, innovative way of thinking would be a great fit. Ideally, they would have led development of marketing content in the past. A bonus skill would be if they have worked with face-to-face customers in previous role as there is an opportunity to lead on some of these relationships as well.
- Develop brand strategy, promotional campaigns, and tactical plans within marketing budgets. Prepare content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams.
- Run market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitor /anticipate market development.
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans to ensure the growth of the brand. Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Monitor product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives.
- Develop and deliver Omni-channel strategy for the brand in collaboration with cross-functional team.
- Engage key customers to ensure customer view and insights are incorporated into the strategy. Implement insight generation and evaluation for the brand.
- Support medical lead with roll out of key initiatives. Facilitate feedback and collaboration with wider RE Luxturna teams.
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?