Reference Number: JO-2006-451373
Project Manager – Engineering
Job Type: Contract
Project Manager – Engineering/Bioengineering
12 month contract
Pay rate circa 40/hour
A leading provider of surgical supplies and implants are looking for a number of Engineering Project Managers. These individuals will provide innovative skill and knowledge within specific technical areas to assist in the creation of new products. They will work across the joint reconstruction part of the business, supporting the EU Medical Device Regulation transition program.
– Achieving technical goals agreed within projects
– Specifying product designs and influencing choices surrounding raw materials, processes and equipment required to develop and manufacture products.
– May be given responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.
– Provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
– Support regulatory submissions for existing products in strategic markets.
– BSc or equivalent in Engineering or Science related subject. MSc, MEng or MBA is preferable but not essential.
– Extensive experience working within technical development of related products
– Experience working within bioengineering or related would be advantageous
– A strong understanding of commercial consideration and creative R&D ability
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like an ideal next contract please apply online. Please note these roles are expected to start within the next few weeks.