Reference Number: JO-2007-451789
Project Manager (Oncology)
Job Type: Permanent
Project Manager Early Phase Oncology
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Home Working Available
We have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in managing Oncology projects, to join a growing pharmaceutical company. You will be joining a company currently undertaking significant expansion plans that will lead to opportunities to develop for the successful candidate.
You will be working within the Oncology asset teams on their early phase programmes. Your role will be to ensure projects and planned and delivered on time and to the required levels of quality. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the department, having strong communication and influencing skills is key to your success.
– Delivery of key project timelines and milestones
– Developing strong collaborations with cross-functional teams
– Maintain strong awareness of Oncology product profiles
– Contribute to strategic direction of Oncology programmes
– Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with in depth knowledge of clinical research and drug development. Advantage would be experience working on projects within Oncology
– Ability to apply best practice project management tools strategically.
– You will be solutions oriented with a proactive and highly motivational personal style
– Ability to prioritise and effectively handle multiple projects at different stages of the drug development process
If this role is of interest, please call George Danchie on 0118 959 4990 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org