Reference Number: JO-2112-482608
Senior Team Lead / Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Real-World Evidence Consultant / Project Manager – Paris based, flexible working available
A leading life science consulting firm are looking for a Project Manager to join their ever-growing team to support their clients in the Global Pharmaceutical, med tech and biotechnology sector.
As a Project Manager, the candidate will be a leader within the secondary data team and will be managing real world evidence projects, secondary databases, and cross-functional teams. The candidate will be involved in Real world evidence projects from proposal to delivery of the deliverables.
Typical missions of this role include:
• Participation in discussions about future strategic projects in the area of expertise
• Good understanding of client business issues
• Writing research material in line with best scientific practices and guidelines
• Input in study design discussions with the multidisciplinary team
• Plans resources and anticipates challenges to ensure smooth running of projects in coordination
• Supervise (and, if needed, perform) statistical analysis
• Validates data management and analysis
• Analyses findings and prepares recommendations to meet client needs
• Checks consistency of reports and conclusions
• Presents results to clients
• Follow financial procedure in managing projects
• Responsible for on-the-job training and ensure the team gains key competencies required for progression
Requirements of the role:
• MSc in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Biostatistics, Public Health or any related field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the healthcare sector
• 2 years’ experience on secondary data healthcare database sources (such as the SNDS), with autonomy on the database and ability to guide junior members of the team.
To apply for this role, please contact Daniel Rockett at CPL Life Sciences – Daniel.Rockett@cpl.com or via phone (020 7822 1710).
If this isn’t role for you, or perhaps it is at the wrong time? My approach is always with the long-term view in mind, so please do reach out for a chat about your career plans for 2022!