Reference Number: JO-2307-519488
PTP Accounts Payable
Job Type: Contract
Accounts Payable Role
Location: Maidenhead/Marlow (Hybrid working – 3 days onsite)
Pay rate: £146.15- £150 per day PAYE
Duration: 6 months Temp – permanent.
• Reporting to the UK Finance Manager – Procure To Pay (PTP) & Transparency.
• This role will be a member of the PTP and Transparency team.
• The role serves to deliver compliant Purchase Orders and ACRs (to deliver the commitments made by Business.
• Requestors on behalf of their respective teams, and the Vendors engaged during Business Operations.
PROCURE TO PAY (PTP)
• Partner with Business functions and owners as required to ensure a smooth and compliant process for committing Company Funds through Purchase Orders (POs) and/or Approved Check Requests (ACRs).
• Ensure timely posting of Purchase orders and/or Approved Check Requests.
• Perform validation on Commitments of Company Funds to ensure audit compliant supporting documentation provided.
• Liaise with Shared Service Team on Vendor related Invoice and payment resolution.
• Ensure Payment Terms are current and ensure amendment prior to future commitments made.
• Support setup of Vendors and maintenance of Vendor accounts.
• Highlight process improvement opportunities as part of continuous review culture.
• Support Finance Manager & Financial Controller with projects and ad-hoc duties.
• Proven experience in Accounts Payable.
• SAP experience is desirable.
• Proven experience to work with multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organisation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Requirement for Excel proficiency with Pivot tables, lookups would be a beneficial skill.
• Existing Awareness of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) code beneficial but not a requirement as forms part of onboarding.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Build strong relationships within Finance with partners outside of the team to enable higher performance, collaboration, and engagement.
• Be professional, accountable, high energy and a collaborative team player.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Be a self-starter, working in a fast-paced, high pressure and changing environment.
• Capable to handle confidential and sensitive information within agreed