Reference Number: JO-2101-460970
PV Auditor (Home Based)
Rate: £65,000 – 70,000
Job Type: Permanent
PV Auditor/Consultant – EMEA (Home Based)
Salary: 65,000 – 70,00 + benefits
We have a requirement for an experienced PV Auditor to join a growing Berkshire based consultancy to deliver high quality auditing and consultancy services to their clients. This is a full time, permanent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert.
Working within a team of consultants, you will be required to utilise your previous experience as a GVP Consultant/Expert, to deliver PV audit programmes for your clients. You will be leading on average, 2-3 audits per month. It is essential that you have expert knowledge of applicable PV regulations and guidance with a strong focus on the European Union.
– Delivery of projects in compliance with agreed project proposals
– Preparation, conduct and reporting of PV system audits at clients, service providers,
marketing partners, distributors etc.
– Perform the role of Project Lead and Client Liaison
– Project management of PV Audit programs
– Delivery of consultancy services e.g. PV system reviews, gap analysis and ad-hoc
– Experience in conducting and leading internal and external PV audits for a variety of
– Expert knowledge of applicable PV regulations and guidance with a strong focus on the
– Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided timeously.
– Ability to identify issues and offer solutions in a pragmatic way.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and market leading benefits including 33 days’ holiday,100% fully home based, business travel, free taxi transfers, paid for hotel stays, gym membership, company pension and more!
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com