Reference Number: JO-2106-471278
Job Type: Permanent
Hertfordshire (Part Home-Based)
Salary – Up to 55,000 + Benefits
My client is a growing, niche, global CRO. They have currently have an opening for an experienced pharmacovigilance professional to join them as a PV Manager on a permanent basis. This role will require you to use your broad PV experience to ensure that all Local PV requirements are communicated to both internal and external stakeholders.
– Local PV activity classification and oversight of PV contracts
– Conducting PV/System audits for clients & partners
– Ensuring training and compliance of both PV and non PV staff
– Prepare aggregate reports for both investigational and marketed products, including the
DSUR, PSUR, PBRER, EU-RMP, PSMF, SDEA.
– Project Management
– SME for all PV queries
– Management of Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) from all relevant sources
– Minimum 4 years’ experience working within Drug Safety/PV positions
– Strong understanding of global PV regulations
– Strong PV project management experience
– Ability to be Subject Matter Expert and Local Safety Representative in departmental and
– Must be able to demonstrate key successes you have had in previous roles
– Must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that experiencing a rapid period of growth. If you would like to work within a company that offers plenty of development opportunities, this may be the role for you.
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is available for this position. We can also only consider applicants with similar experience working within the UK
To find out more about this role, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com