Reference Number: JO-1912-443035
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
QA Associate Contract, Pharma, Widnes
Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension or going perm)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
Shift: This role will interchange on shift patterns starting on straight days Mon – Fri 37.5 hours moving to day/night shift 2 days on 2 nights on, 4 days off (11 hour days), (approx. 4 weeks) then back to either day shift or straight days. Candidates need to be comfortable with these patterns.
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a pharma organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The role holder will be a Quality member of the Fill/Finish (Secondary projects) project team, providing QA support for the delivery of an effective and compliant Fill/Finish operational facility. Following completion of the project phase, the role holder will be a member of the QA Frontline team, primarily aligned with Secondary operations.
– The role holder will be responsible for providing cGMP and quality support and guidance to the Secondary projects/operations and its support functions
– The role will be required to perform QA Frontline duties during technical and qualification batches, including media simulations, and commercial batches once the Fill/Finish facility is commercially operational
– The role holder will be responsible for QA review and approval of procedures, master batch records, and any other relevant cGMP documentation
– They will also work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager
– The role holder will also be required to provide QA support to the wider business, as and when required by the Quality Assurance Manager
– The role holder must also confident in making frontline Quality decisions
– Graduate in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level
– Have a good knowledge of cGMP requirements and applicable process knowledge
– Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
– Experience working in Secondary (Fill / Finish) and / or aseptic operations ideally
– Understanding of EU and FDA regulatory requirements
– General experience of Quality Management Systems
– Experience in QA and QA Validation ideally
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.