Reference Number: JO-2004-449054
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West London
A growing Pharmaceutical business based in West London are looking to recruit a QA Specialist to provide expertise to an established QA team. This individual will focus on distribution of products, working with a range of departments on site.
– Manage quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
– Developing strong cross-functional relationships to drive compliance across site
– Influence site compliance to Quality policy, standard operating procedures and guidelines
– Influence quality metrics such as CAPA, training metrics, completion and compliant resolution metrics
– Responsible for approval of suppliers and customers.
– Inform appropriate internal departments on audit results and work with the necessary stuff to achieve GDP compliance
– Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, as applicable
– Develop and maintain GDP standard operating procedures in accordance with regulatory and company requirements
– Proven experience working within a GDP quality setting
– This role requires a pro-active and solutions driven individual, with the ability to work to strict deadlines with a high level of accuracy
– Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
– Practical experience in Quality Assurance and in QMS
If this sounds like an ideal next step, please apply online. Any questions can be directed to Kimberley on 07900981267.