Reference Number: JO-2402-529177
Job Type: Contract
Up to £32,000
Fixed term contract
CPL are currently supporting a fixed term contract hire in the Salisbury area. The role will be 18 months and the key responsibilities will be to undertake specialist microbiological analyses and perform specialised bioassays.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate the QC Microbiology Laboratory following safety guidelines and cGMP standards set by the client.
• Ensure that tests are conducted, data is recorded accurately, and results are interpreted according to cGMP regulations.
• Report progress and raise any issues to supervisors or senior microbiologists.
• Conduct microbiological testing on samples to ensure they meet specified standards.
• Review raw data from analyses and approve results from the QC Microbiology department.
• Possess a Home Office personal license and support bioassay tasks for the QC Home Office project license team, including work at ACDP containment levels 2 and 3.
• Assist with Environmental Monitoring as needed. Create standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols, reports, and risk assessments as required.
• Document quality records like non-conformances, and develop corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) and change controls when necessary.
• Coordinate with external testing laboratories for timely and accurate testing.
• Collaborate with colleagues to meet business, regulatory, and customer requirements.
• Stay updated on regulatory and scientific advancements.
• Maintain cleanliness in the laboratories.
• Receive samples from both internal and external sources.
• Ensure all equipment in the QC department is calibrated and maintained properly.
For more information please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com