Reference Number: JO-2308-521548
Job Type: Contract
12 Month FTC
Cpl Life Sciences are currently partnering with a global pharmaceutical company that supports with all areas of the process of new/ current medicines from
R&D to marketing recruiting for a QC Microbiologist.
The main purpose of the Microbiologist is to monitor contamination by performing routine Microbiology testing, including environmental, water and product testing.
- To test all materials requiring microbiological testing according to agreed specifications and procedures.
- To take and test Environmental Monitoring samples according to the monitoring schedule
- To qualify all microbiological laboratory equipment and to maintain and calibrate all microbiological laboratory equipment according to approved procedures.
- To maintain all microbiological laboratory Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems in compliance according to approved procedures.
- To provide sampling expertise for the taking of microbiological samples.
- To support the preparation and hosting of competent authority inspections.
- To raise and support the Deviations, Investigations and associated CAPA’s.
- To support analytical method transfers and in particular any microbiological QC aspects of these.
- To support the implementation of change control activities
- Degree in Microbiology or related scientific discipline
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microbiological testing techniques e.g., water testing, microbial limit testing and identification techniques
- Demonstrated Knowledge, understanding and application of GMP
- Guidelines and Regulations
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
For more information please contact Amy.email@example.com