Reference Number: JO-2004-449014
QC Validation Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Validation Specialist QC
12 month contract
Pay circa 50/Hour
A leading pharmaceutical business based in the Merseyside area are looking for a Validation Specialist to join their business. This individual will be responsible for the validation of equipment across a QC laboratory in order to bring this lab up to GMP standard.
The role will involve:
– Performing and co-ordinating validation activities across the laboratory environment
– Writing and executing validation protocols to ICH guidelines
– Ensuring the maintenance, qualification and calibration of lab equipment used if up to date and the required GMP standards
The successful QC Validation Specialist will have:
– A strong cGMP background
– Experience working within sterile manufacture
– Experience of validating QC laboratory equipment, especially QC facilities and utilities
– Previous experience of generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ on GMP equipment.
– Exposure to CSV and IT systems is advantageous
If this sounds like the ideal next step please apply online, any queries can be directed to Kimberley Warren on 07900981267.