Reference Number: JO-2002-445593
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Professionals are collaborating with a global pharmaceutical company with the recruitment of a new role as Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV). As QPPV you will have responsibility for the oversight of the PV system ensuring compliance, regulations and legislation are adhered to. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting portfolio within Dermatology.
The successful candidate will have the following experiences:
– Oversight of all pharmacovigilance system
– Manage compliance and the Quality Management System (QMS)
– Manage audit and inspections
– Maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
– Aggregate reports (PSURs, DSURs) and signal detection activities
– Liaising with Regulatory Authorities/ MHRA
– Vendor management
– Training of colleagues and vendors
– 5+ years experience working in Pharmacovigilance
– Bachelors or Masters Life Science Degree or equivalent
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
To find out more about this role, please call Jessica on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Pharmacovigilance staffing within the EU for Only Medics and Clinical Professionals, Europes Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, hosted contract, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3 star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.