Reference Number: JO-2306-517628
Regional Medical Advisor – Haematology
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Regional Medical Advisor – Haematology (newly created role)
Benefits: car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
A brand new position has been created at a global pharmaceutical company, to lead on their emerging Haematology product.
In this role you will serve as the primary point if contact and the UK Scientific Expert for the product, whilst reporting into the EU Medical Affairs team. You will have a mixture of field based MSL activities as well as HO activities which would include duties such as advisory boards and symposiums.
You will partner with Market Access and as the UK POC, be working with the wider team across Europe on the Medical strategy.
This is the perfect role for a Haematology or Oncology expert, who is driven, able to work autonomously and very scientifically driven.
Please note: you must be an experienced MSL in the UK.
– Scientific background
– Current MSL experience is essential
– Extensive experience in either Haematology or Oncology
– Able to work autonomously
– Serve as the disease expert to all local KOLs and to the wider European Medical Affairs team
– Develop and maintain contacts with Key External Experts
– Map the KEEs and confirm the tiers 1 and 2 KEEs to support medical affairs activities
– Develop and execute an external stakeholder engagement plan aligned with the regional medical director
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 01189 522 799 or email email@example.com
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.