Reference Number: JO-2310-525136
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Nutritional Health
Job Type: Permanent
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Nutritional Health/Consumer Healthcare
Berkshire, UK – On-site
Offering up to £80,000 Per Annum & a attractive benefit package
An exciting opportunity to join a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. This position works out of the Berkshire office in the Nutrition Division. The nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing regulatory strategy for registration and reimbursement of new institutional products and for placing on the market of out-of-pocket products.
This role will be part of a small Regulatory Affairs team and will work very independently on regulatory submissions in the UK and EU. This position will start with being site-based until the successful completion of probation then allowing for a hybrid setup.
– Product registration, launch and maintenance
– Development of regulatory strategies for product approval and launch as per business needs
– Negotiate with regulatory and reimbursement authorities during the review process to ensure approval
– Provide regulatory support to commercial division in all areas pertaining to product life-cycle management and new product development and introduction
– Approval of labels, advertising and promo materials ensuring alignment with local regulations, Codes of Conduct, SOPs, etc.
– Analyse/negotiate documents/positions put together as AN and within Trade Associations for current and upcoming regulations and assess/influence impact for ANI business to be used for local outreach
– Manage Regulatory implications of developments linked to retainment or divergence versus EU regulations after Brexit
– Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in science (biology, chemistry, microbiology, immunology, medical technology, pharmacy, pharmacology) preferred.
– MUST have previous experience in nutrition/consumer healthcare.
– Excellent written English and communication skills
– Highly developed project management skills
– Excellent problem solving skills
This role comes with a very competitive salary and package and will require the right candidate to have the full right to work in the UK and be happy to be site based for the initial 6 months.
If you are interested in applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.