Reference Number: JO-2010-455976_2
Regulatory Labelling Manager for
Job Type: Permanent
- Global Regulatory Labelling Manager
- Location – Hertfordshire
- Salary – Dependant on experience
- Job reference: JO-2010-455976
Regulatory Professionals are collaborating with an established pharmaceutical organisation to recruit a Global Labelling Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all global and regional labelling activities for markets products and will play an important role in providing strategic advice for developing products.
- Manage core labelling documents (CCDS, SmPCs, PiLs etc)
- Participate in labelling committee meeting
- Development, improve, and implement labelling processes.
- Provide strategic advice for the development of labelling activities
- Communicate with stakeholders & regulatory authorities on complex labelling concept
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Life Science’s Discipline
- EU market experience
- 4+ years Regulatory Affairs experience focusing on Labelling activities
- Project management experience
- Experience developing, implementing and operating labelling processes
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.Harris@Regulatoryprofessionals.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you £250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*