Reference Number: JO-2311-525808
Regulatory Labelling Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Regulatory Label Specialist
12 month contract
Office based Liverpool (Hybrid Flexibility)
Offering up to £24.00 Per Hour PAYE
Have you recently started in your career within Regulatory? Do you have experience with labelling and packaging? If so I have the role for you! CPL Life Sciences is working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Labelling Specialist to join their business on a 12 month contract basis. Within this role you will be working with the Regulatory and Clinical Supplies team on labelling activities.
Job Responsibilities include;
• Supports timely delivery of clinical supplies through effective management of assigned projects.
• Manages multiple projects and tracks all activities and milestones related to assigned projects. Identifies and reports issues to appropriate levels of management in a timely manner.
• Generates label vendor specifications in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements for assigned projects.
• Works with external partners to ensure clinical labels are created with exacting specification.
• Generates clinical labeling source documentation as required.
• Reviews and approves vendor generated label proofs/specifications and other related documents.
• Utilizes electronic verification software to perform check on label proof. Routes final label for review and approval accordingly.
Candidate Requirements include;
– Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
– Bachelors degree or equivalent in pharmacy, engineering, business or life sciences
– Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare environment
– Labeling experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly desired
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to sophie,email@example.com.