Reference Number: JO-2401-528632
Regulatory Manager/ Senior Manager (UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Regulatory Affairs Manager/ Senior Manager – UK (line management)
Berkshire, UK – Hybrid (3 days in the office)
Up to £78,000
An exciting opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical company and work as the UK lead and be responsible for the UK regulatory affairs team. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge in managing regulatory processes for the UK market and work closely with leading all interactions with the MHRA.
This role is looking for an experienced line manager, as it will manage a team of junior and mid-level regulatory affairs professionals. You will offer sufficient training and mentoring and will support with obtaining and maintaining marketing approvals for products in the UK.
Implementing the regulatory strategy for the UK. Ensuring full regulatory and company compliance, and providing regulatory expertise to support clinical research, product launches, and business development.
· Leading a team of Regulatory Affairs Specialists and Senior Project Managers focused on the UK market. Offering training, mentoring, and coaching to ensure all team members have excellent career trajectories.
· Managing all regulatory activities relating to licensing, regulatory changes, and submissions to MHRA. Including dealing with all health authority interactions and responses.
· Drive all UK regulatory strategies and work as a SME for the UK market. Including working closely with global colleagues.
· Maintain current awareness of legislation affecting pharmaceuticals in UK and global markets.
· Ensure compliance with UK regulatory requirements.
· Bachelors or advanced degree in an appropriate scientific discipline.
· MUST have previous line management experience and supporting mentoring and coaching.
· Experienced (approx. 4- 5 years) UK regulatory professional having managed major submissions and approvals via MHRA regulatory pathways
· Experience handling UK applications post-Brexit
The role will require the right candidate to be in the office two to three days per (Berkshire, UK). The position comes with a great benefits package including a 15% bonus, car allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare, dental care, and life assurance (5x salary).
Please note this role does not offer sponsorship and the right candidate MUST be based in the UK and be able to commute into the office.
For more details please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189522797