Reference Number: JO-2308-520609
Regulatory Medical Writer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
12 month contract
Offering up for £45.00 Per Hour via PAYE
We are partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Writer on a 12 month contract basis working within the business’s Device Centre of Excellence. You will be responsible for writing device specific sections of combination product regulatory submissions. The preferred candidate would have a background with Regulatory Writing, having supported Module 3 eCTD submissions.
Job Responsibilities include;
• Prepare the device specific sections of combination product regulatory submissions
• Ensure all documents are produced according to agreed timelines
• Demonstrate proficiency with styles of writing required for regulatory documentation.
• Ensure combination product development activities are compliant with quality and regulatory standards, both internal and external.
Candidate Requirements include;
• Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
• A Life Sciences degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years Regulatory experience, preferrably in a Regulatory writing setting
• Previous experience with combination products is preferred
• Ability to understand combination product and medical device technical language
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org.