Reference Number: JO-2212-507306
Regulatory Operation Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Graduate Regulatory Operations Administrator
4-6 month contract
Hybrid working from Cambridge
Attractive remuneration package
Have you a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs or Regulatory Operations? Are you a recent graduate, who has an interest in data and is proficient in excel? If so CPL Life Sciences may have the role for you!!
CPL Life Sciences is privileged to work with a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are actively seeking individuals who can assist with the preparation of data loaders sheets for the migration to a new tracking tool. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has a keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and would like to gain hands on experience within the Regulatory Operations and Information Teams. Within this opportunity you will supporting associated tasks on checking and managing data the migration process.
This opportunity can be worked remotely, however the team are based in Cambridge and hyrid working with be required for initial onboarding.
– Creation of excel workbooks
– Quality Control check the data creation of the sheets created by colleagues
– Carry out QC checks in various system environments.
Candidate Requirements include;
– Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
– Able to commute to Cambridge offices
– Interest in Pharmaceuticals, preference for interest in data and/or MS excel
– Proficient in MS excel
– Knowledge of XEVMPD data standard or working in Veeva RIM Registration system would be advantageous but not essential
If this opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.