Reference Number: JO-2011-457822
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Publishing Executive / Regulatory Publishing Consultant
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Hertfordshire, role predominately home-based.
Were working with a specialist regulatory consultancy to recruit an experienced publisher on a permanent basis. Theyre a growing company and can offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, gain exposure to multiple projects & work within a collaborative environment. The correct applicant should have over 4 years experience working as a regulatory publisher and be competent with planning, formatting and compiling regulatory submissions.
– Managing and prioritizing tasks whilst maintaining submissions timings
– Prepare and format Word and PDF documents
– Provide guidance on lifecycle management and good documentation
– Perform quality control check and be responsible for publishing-related activities
– Collaborate with project teams to discuss preparations and submissions timelines
– Minimum of 4 years working with regulatory submissions and publishing activities
– Bachelors degree or relevant experience
– Good communication skill and strong technical skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects
– Must be comfortable working flexible times
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact me at Charlie.Harris@cpl.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*