Reference Number: JO-2307-520248
Research Governance Officer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Clinical Research Governance Officer
12 month contract
Part time: 3 days per week
Pay rate: £200-260 per day (DOE)
CPL Life Sciences have partnered with a world renowned Academic Institute in London who are seeking an experienced Governance Officer/Portfolio Manager to play a crucial part within the Research Governance team. This role will be on a part-time basis on site in central London.
The successful candidate will have direct experience within clinical research governance, ideally within an NHS trust or academic setting.
- Develop policy and guidelines in line with good research practice
- Management on ethics portfolio and required amendments
- Ensure processes are implemented for a timely delivery of all research studies
- Collaborate with clinical project managers and coordinators
- Manage governance budget and track expenditure
- Responsible for ensuring members of the Institute and visiting workers are operating to good clinical and research practice
- Correspondence with sponsors and external stakeholders
- Working collaborate with the CRF team, all internal support departs and finance
- To be responsible for co-ordinating the efficient implementation of the R&D policy and standard operating procedures
- Research protocols and supporting documentation
- Process all relevant documentation and upload all required study information
- Keep up-to-date on governance developments nationally and locally
- Process project submissions to the Research and Ethics Committees and coordinate applications to external funding bodies
- Experience working within the NHS or academic governance
- Previous proven experience in a research and development setting.
- Experience of working with academic and clinical researchers
- Thorough understanding of research landscape
- Strong understanding of research concepts, methodologies, and principles.
If this role is suitable to your experience then please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.