Reference Number: JO-2103-465461_2
Job Type: Permanent
Sales Ambassador – Diagnostics
(Medical Device or Diagnostics experience essential)
Do you currently work in a laboratory? Do you hold a senior position as a Lab Manager or Lab Business Manager? Are you interested in turning your hand more of a commercial orientated role?
CPL have teamed up with a multibillion-pound healthcare giant who are well renowned for their Diagnostic, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device equipment. Our client seeks an experienced Lab based manager, with a commercial head who is interested in a move into a sale. The role requires a scientific background as a lot of the businesses you will be targeting come from this industry.
As the Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing, and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service. The role will cover the £60m Managed Service Contract in the East Anglia region and look to sell innovative lab based diagnostic equipment in Norwich.
- Laboratory managerial experience
- Experience managing and expanding existing accounts, managing, and improving customer relationships
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically Business Management and key stakeholders.
- Track record of achieving sales targets (desirable)
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average three days per week.
- Must be a driver with and clean license and have access to the East Anglia region.
- Full revenue responsibility for forecasting and target performance achievement.
- Act as a trusted partner, advisor and main contact to customers
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as: strategic account management and post-sales implementation process
- New product and menu expansion targeting and sales support
- Prepare and execute regular customer business reviews
- Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts
- Provide first line service support and technical troubleshooting for defined service interventions with an average completion time of 2 hours (range 0-4 hours)
- Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale) with project manager
- Success in this role is measured by service level achievement, economic profitability, customer satisfaction score (NPS), contract renewal rate and managed revenue.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply online or contact James Cox on 0207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/james-cox-298798138
Don’t quite have all the experience mentioned, but know someone who does?
We operate a £250 referral scheme for anyone able to name drop a successful candidate.
Our Commercial specialist (James Cox) covers all mid to senior Sales and Marketing roles within Pharma and Biotech markets and is open to discussion around the market in general, as well as offering any support to those who may need it.
Frequent roles include Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Account Executive, Brand/Product Management, Marketing Assistant, Executive / Manager, Project Management and Digital marketing