Reference Number: JO-2312-527125
Job Type: Permanent
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to:
– Work with a leading manufacturer of x-ray instrumentation products and other camera products.
– Be part of the senior leadership team and take line management responsibility for 2 direct reports.
– Travel internationally – core areas will include the UK, Europe, China and Japan.
The Sales Manager will work across the company’s full product portfolio, driving product sales to achieve company business objectives and KPIs.
Other responsibilities will include:
– Working cross-functionally with the Business Development team to collaborate regarding leads and new business opportunities.
– Contributing to the development of the organisation’s strategic plan, acting as the voice of the customer and reporting on sales performance.
– Proactively promoting products to customers – which will involve face-to-face meetings, providing quotations and following up on all leads.
A background in Materials Science is preferred for this role, however Life Sciences is also highly welcomed.
The core requirement is strong sales skills, with demonstrable achievements and experience within a similar role – Knowledge of experience of export control is also highly desirable, however full training can be provided on this.
Please email Natalie at Cpl Life Sciences via email on email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you soon.