Reference Number: JO-1912-443242
Job Type: Contract
Location: High Wycombe
Pharmacovigilance (PV) / Medical Information – Scientific Information Coordinator
A global pharmaceutical company have a new opening for professional who has experience within PV and Medical Information. The individual will have the opportunity to cover PV, medical information and compliance activities whilst offering scientific support internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following:
– Asses and follow up adverse events
– Send completed case reports within regulatory timelines
– Carrying out reconciliation
– Following up medical information queries and working closely with the EU medical information department
– Copy review for promotional and non-promotional materials
– Ensuring compliance throughout relevant operational activities
– Working in collaboration with marketing and sales
– Accuracy check of SMPCs and PILs
– Maintenance of PV and Regulatory files supporting the medical department
– Working cross functionally
– Providing PV training to new colleagues
– Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
– Bachelors or Masters Life Science Degree or equivalent
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
To find out more about this role, please call Jessica on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Pharmacovigilance staffing within the EU for Only Medics and Clinical Professionals, Europes Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, hosted contract, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3 star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.