Reference Number: JO-2112-482607
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Consultant – team based in Paris / Remote working available for candidates across Europe
An international Contract Research Organization and consultancy are looking for a Senior Consultant to support its clients in the Global Pharmaceutical, med tech and biotechnology sector.
The candidate will provide scientific insights, ensure scientific robustness and medical coherence throughout the study process, from the study proposal through to the final report and publications. The candidate will work in Real World Evidence will be responsible for driving analyses and biostatistics, and the planning and development of study proposals, study methodology, protocol, materials, study reporting and publications (abstract, manuscripts and posters). The key function of this role is to provide scientific/medical input in all phases of study delivery, guiding the team to ensure scientific coherence of the project and high-quality deliverables, and participating in client discussions and presentations.
The Senior Consultant will work across various therapeutic areas, including but not limited to, rare diseases, oncology, dermatology and will have a strong epidemiology and biostatistics skills.
Requirements of this position:
• Strong knowledge in human health/life sciences, with graduation and post-graduation in one these areas, at least 10 years of experience in the field.
• Strong skills in epidemiology/pharmacoepidemiology and scientific methodology/evidence-based medicine is a must.
• Experience in custom/ patient study design
• Experience should be across different therapeutic areas.
• Previous experience with real-world studies required
• Skills in health economics or public health are welcome.
• Professional proficiency in English C2
To apply for this role, please contact Daniel Rockett at CPL Life Sciences – Daniel.Rockett@cpl.com or via phone (020 7822 1710).
If this isn’t role for you, or perhaps it is at the wrong time? My approach is always with the long-term view in mind, so please do reach out for a chat about your career plans for 2022!
Key Words: Real World Evidence, Real World Data, RWE, RWD, Real-World, RealWorld, Patient studies, Epidemiologist, Epi, HEOR, Senior Consultant, Project Manager, PM, PROs