Reference Number: JO-2201-484262
Scientific Knowledge Management Associate
Job Type: Contract
Location: High Wycombe
Scientific knowledge management (SKM) associate
Contact till the end of 2021
High Wycombe based office requirement 3 or 4 days per week
PAYE – £30.20
CPL are looking to recruit a full time SKM associate to join growing team. The right candidate will:
• To provide operational and administrative support to members and leaders of the EMEA SKM team in an agile way of working.
• To perform scientific accuracy, quality & compliance reviews of company materials
• Review and approve references in electronic review platform
• To support the development and maintenance of standards, processes, and policies in support of the centralized Scientific Knowledge Management Model.
• Supporting SKMs with collecting scientific evidence in any kind of published form and storing them on digital platforms.
• Management of content on SKM-owned platforms such as the Curated Materials Sharepoint, MAFHub etc.
• Supporting SKMs with creating and disseminating scientific communication tools such as bulletins/newsletters and holding pages and making these available to internal audiences via digital platforms
• Reviewing and if appropriate, approving company materials in Janssen’s internal electronic review platform in full accordance with internal SOPs and the EFPIA code
• The degree of autonomy in Material review and approval will vary depending on the level of pre-existing scientific knowledge and/or expertise in pharmaceutical compliance regulations. It is expected to grow during the assignment.
• Creating, reviewing and approving references in iMR on regional European level within the aforementioned electronic review platform.
• Collaborating with content owners from other functions, e.g. Marketing, and agencies involved in material creation.
• Providing basic SKM engagement for TAs and/or products without dedicated SKMs, if needed
• Additional operational tasks within the scope of SKM may be assigned on a case-by-case basis by the SKM Director or SKMs.
• Academic degree (BSc or higher, preferably in a STEM subject)
• Able to understand & interpret scientific evidence and its visualisation
• Experienced with using various IT systems, in particular Microsoft O365 applications
• Prior experience with digital databases, e.g. having worked with scientific literature databases
• Basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
• Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry or similar regulated areas is of benefit.
Please apply within or for more information contact email@example.com