Reference Number: JO-2107-473206
SCRA – Real World Evidence
Rate: £45,000 – 50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Research Associate Real World Evidence
Homebased – Permanent
Salary: up to 50,000 (D.O.E) plus benefits
A leading CRO, focused on the development of innovative new therapies to improve the worlds health, is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to work within their Real World Evidence team.
– Site management and monitoring including selection, initiation and close out visits
– Adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan across sites
– Collaborate and liaise with study team members and key study personnel.
– Manage study progress through completion and quality of relevant documentation, including supporting the start-up phase.
– Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
– Ensure full ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines followed throughout study.
– Supporting subject recruitment plan and site financial management as required.
– Life science degree
– Minimum of 12 months independent on-site monitoring experience within the UK
– Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge across a range of areas.
– Strong ICH-GCP and UK regulatory knowledge
– Full UK Driving license
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0118 952 2793.