Reference Number: JO-2309-522721
Job Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about security and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing team of experts in the field of SecOps? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
A global Pharmaceutical firm is looking for a SecOps Engineer to join their information security and the IT Operations teams providing expertise on application, infrastructure, and network security.
The SecOps Engineer is responsible for a wide range of security technologies; however, the initial primary focus will be on refining the configuration of the Varonis Data Security Platform which provides user behaviour analytics, threat detection and data security.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
· Varonis Data Security Platform: DatAdvantage
· Experience in Risk, Vulnerability management
· Experience in governance
· Vendor Assessment experience
· Endpoint Security: Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
· Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): QRadar
· Email Security: Cisco Secure Email, Microsoft Office365
· Cloud Platforms: Azure and AWS
· Active Directory: ADFS, Group Policy, PowerShell (desirable)
· Demonstrated experience in operations security or security engineer roles
· Expert knowledge of Data Protection, Network Security
· Excellent understanding of network attacks such as DDoS, Ransomware, ID Spoofing
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply within or send your CV to Christelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to receiving your application!