Reference Number: JO-2011-458815
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Rate: £60,000 – 70,000
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Project Manager (Oncology)
Salary: 60,000 – 70,000
An opportunity within a global pharmaceutical business with a growing market reputation has opened for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, to work within their Oncology portfolio.
The Senior Clinical Project Manager role is a pivotal position, as you will have full accountability for the successful delivery of the trials on time and on budget. This role also has line management responsibility for 1-2 Clinical Project Managers, so an experienced person is required to fulfill the requirements of this position. The successful applicant will have prior experience of managing global oncology trials, within any indication. You will also need to have extensive vendor management experience in order to be considered for this role.
– Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations
– Full accountability for the delivery of global phase I-III oncology studies
– Direct line management of 1-2 Clinical Project Managers
– Oversight of global study teams
– Vendor Management responsibility
– Extensive Clinical Project Management experience of global oncology trials within a commercial setting
– Previous line management experience
– Strong vendor management experience
– Budget management experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Life Sciences Degree
The successful applicant will receive a competitive basic salary alongside excellent corporate benefits that include flexible working, up to 15% bonus, pension and private healthcare. This is an exciting time to join a growing company, in a leadership position. If you have the required experience for this role and it is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com.
****Please note that due to the current climate, this role is currently fully home-based until further notice. All new starters are currently being on-boarded remotely!****