Reference Number: JO-2003-448253
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Rate: £78,000 – 80,000
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Project Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: Up to 80k
Flexible Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Snr Clinical Project Manager?
Are you available for a 12 month FTC?
Are you looking to work full time or even 4 days’ per week?
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, UK on a 12 month month maternity cover. You will be joining a privately owned company with a diverse study portfolio across 120 countries around the globe with annual EU sales exceeding 1 billion.
A Senior Clinical Project Manager is required to lead global multi- centre trials with a primary focus on oncology and anti-infective studies across phases I-III. The successful applicant will be a seasoned Senior Clinical PM with strong experience of vendor and budget management as well as experience of protocol development. You will have the capability to work autonomously but also have the ability to lead cross-functionally.
– Oversight of phase I+II Oncology trials aswell as phase III Anti-fungal trials
– Input into Clinical Development Plans
– Part of protocol review teams
– Vendor Selection and Management
– Input into budget proposals
– Input into governance process
– Matrix Management
– Experienced Snr Clinical Project Manager
– Strong vendor management experience
– Must have had input into protocol development
– Oncology and/or Anti-Infectives therapy area experience preferred but not essential
– Ability to work autonomously with little instruction
This role will offer up to 2 days’ home-working and the company operate a flexi-hours working policy. For those not looking to work full-time, they will also consider those who are looking to work 4 days’ per week. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If successful with your application, you may find that in the current climate, you may need to be on-boarded from home!