Reference Number: JO-2106-470270_2
Senior Clinical Research Associate
Job Type: Permanent
About the Company
One of the largest providers of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and global leader in healthcare intelligence. Large global presence, focus on improving clinical scientific and commercial results through innovation. The company provide excellent career progression with supported training and development. You will gain exposure on cutting edge medicines working at the forefront of new developments.
About the Role
This role as a Clinical Research Associate is within the core clinical site management functions. You can expect a great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare globally by broadening your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure to develop your experience.
There is flexibility in home or office working with potential for a 4 day working week, working across regional site locations to limit travel.
- Site management and monitoring
- Adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan across sites
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- As necessary, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- Life science degree educated
- At least 12 months independent on-site monitoring experience
- Experience across a variety of drug indications and/or therapy areas
- Strong communication, written and presentationskills
- Flexibility to travel