Reference Number: JO-2007-452411
Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Trial Manager / Associate Director
(Depending on Experience – Starting from $140k )
Biotech based in Cambridge, MA
Home-working Available | Competitive Salary + Benefits
Clinical Professionals are currently partnering with a niche clinical-stage drug discovery biotech, whose focus is developing innovative Acute Disease/Acute Care and Anti-Infective treatments for patients with debilitating diseases/disorders. As their pharmaceutical portfolio expands and they undertake more research, they require experienced Senior Clinical Trial Managers, to join their team.
– Lead and Drive the study scope, quality, timelines and budget coordinating with internal stakeholder and process owners.
– Management and oversight of cross-functional teams
– Overview of CROs, Labs and Clinics, contracts, quality, output and patient recruitment/enrolment.
– Creating and adhering to clinical research budget.
– Developing a robust environment for SOP creation, development and modifications.
– Assume a leadership role in operational improvement initiatives (e.g. SOP development, training etc.)
As a Senior Trial Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of global phase I-III trials. While working with several other colleagues to ensure the timely, efficient and compliant completion of the research.
– Educated to Bachelors degree, or international equivalent within a Life Science / Science related field.
– Excellent experience within global project/trial management within pharma, CRO or biotech.
– Experience supporting Acute Disease/Care therapies and the unique timelines in Acute Care/Diseases/Medicine.
– Full trial management cycle from start-up to study closeout.
– Effective communicator with both technical and non-technical team support.
If you have relevant experience and you are interested in these vacancies, please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com, or contact me on LinkedIn we can then set up a time to speak about the role later on.