Reference Number: JO-2104-467347
Senior Clinical Trial Specialist
Rate: £45,000 – 50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Trial Specialist/Assistant PM/Clinical Trial Coordinator
Growing Pharma Company
Salary: Up to 50,000 + Benefits
We have an exciting, new opportunity for an experienced Clinical Trial Specialist to join a growing pharma company based in Surrey. Due to growth and the development of their product pipeline, they require someone to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a pivotal role in which you will work closely with the Clinical Lead to ensure the delivery of study timelines, budgets and quality.
– Involvement with study start up activities including site initiation visits
– Site management responsibilities
– Document management-tracking of site payments and invoices
– Participation in Investigator Meetings
– Document Quality Management
– Vendor management
– Assist with safety reporting
– Must have experience as a Clinical Trial Specialist/Clinical Trial Coordinator within a busy
Pharma, CRO or Biotech environment.
– Must have experience of managing or co-ordinating activities site level activities
– Some remote or on-site monitoring experience
– Must have dealt with ethics and regulatory submissions
– Life Science Degree
This is a permanent role, based in Surrey but offering 2-3 days’ home-working flexibility. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits and will work within a supportive, close-knit team. If you are interested in this role, send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990